Right of Refusal
At any time C&T Massage Therapy LLC. has the right of refusal. Not often but in certain situations C&T Massage Therapy LLC. will refuse to accept someone as a client and/or once the person is a client C&T Massage Therapy LLC. may refuse the client a return visit. Circumstances that this situation happens are when a client is rude, loud, inappropriate, soliciting our therapists for outside work, and other conditions not listed that C&T Massage Therapy LLC. see as unfit for this organization.
C&T Massage Therapy follows all the rules and regulations concerning any HIPPA laws. Autonomy is also followed by C&T Massage Therapy LLC.
Sexual Illicitness, or Sexual Behavior of any kind is not permitted at C&T Massage Therapy LLC. Any client or therapist that violates any Sexual Misconduct will be removed from the business and/or fired The police will be called.
C&T Massage Therapy LLC. has strict policies against Sexual Misconduct.
Human trafficking has become a problem in recent years. Human Trafficking is when a person is held against their Will and in many cases are forced to work for free. As a company, a massage therapist, and even a good moral person should report Human Trafficking if there is reason to do so. The toll-free number to report Human Trafficking is:
C&T Massage Therapy LLC. is an advocate against Human Trafficking.
Sex Trafficking is not only illegal but morally wrong. Sex trafficking is when people are removed from their environment and forced into a sexual environment against their Will. Anyone who see or believes they see Sexual Trafficking occurring, must report this or these occurrences to the appropriate authorities. A few numbers that can be used to report this activity are:
C&T Massage Therapy LLC. is an advocate against Sex Trafficking.
Returns & Refunds
Returns on Merchandise only are accepted within 30 days of the purchase. Return Postage is paid by the purchaser and a comparable product of equal size, quality and price will be sent back to the purchaser as soon as the defect is checked in by C&T Massage Therapy LLC.
Massage Services and Gift Certificates are not returnable items. If a service is paid for and the client wants a refund, the refund will be given in the form of a Gift Certificate
What are C&T Massage Therapy's Terms & Conditions
1.) Before your first session, please allow 15 minutes to fill out a Client Intake Form unless you previously filled out the Client Intake Form online.. If the client is not available 15 minutes prior to their first session and has not previously filled out the Client Intake Form, the time it takes to fill out the form is deducted from the massage time that has been paid for. After the initial visit the Client Intake Form is updated yearly.
2.) Showing up late to an appointment will result in time being removed from the session time.
3.) If a client is 20-minutes late or more, the appointment may be cancelled and the client is subject to the current cancellation policy.
4.) Packages state what is included in the package. All package pricing is firm and only in affect when paying prior to the beginning of the first session. Promotions are individualized and not used with any other promotions.
5.) Services cannot be split but may be combined.
6.) Clients must be 18 years of age or older unless accompanied by a legal guardian.
7.) Cash or Credit Card payments available.
8.) Agreements subject to change at the determination of C&T Massage Therapy LLC.
9.) For more rules and what to expect, look at our Policy Procedures
What is the Purchase and Return Policy
All Sales are Final with C&T Massage Therapy LLC.
- If a therapist or staff member of C&T Massage Therapy deem it not safe to work on a client, the client may be rejected for the massage until the client becomes safe to work on again and/or a doctors note is provided. The client is responsible for the cancellation of the appointment at a rate of 25% of the service for a same day cancellation.
- Sample reasons a massage therapist may refuse a client:
1.) The client is in a high risk pregnancy or within the 1st Trimester
2.) The client is sick
3.) The client is on antibiotics
4.) The client is undergoing treatment for cancer
5.) Organ failure
6.) Blood Clots
7.) Skin Diseases
8.) The therapist feels unsafe working on the client
What liability does the client have to C&T Massage Therapy?
Clients are required to fill out a Client Intake form prior to our licensed massage therapist performing any bodywork. The Client Intake form is a representation of the clients health, aches and pains. A client that signs the Client Intake form is answering the questions truthfully. If a client does not answer a question truthfully and an injury occurs, the client is fully liable absolving the therapist and C&T Massage Therapy LLC. from any wrongdoing.
A client can be turned away for being sick. If this happens, the client is responsible for the cancellation fee of 25% of the service for a same day cancellation.
A client that is on antibiotics or is undergoing radiation and/or chemotherapy treatment, or is in their 1st trimester of pregnancy will be turned away from receiving a massage from C&T Massage Therapy LLC as massage is a contraindication for these treatments.
How does your cancellation policies work?
C&T Massage Therapy's cancellation policy:
- If a client calls 24-hours prior to their appointment time, no fee is assessed.
- A 50% service charge is assessed for a no call/no show appointment. A No Call/No Show Appointment is considered to be within 4-hours of your appointment time.
- After 25% service charge is assessed with late cancellations when cancelled more than 4-hours but less than 24-hours.
How do I Cancel a Membership?
C&T Massage Therapy LLC.'s policy for cancellation is as follows:
- A cancellation of a membership contract must be in writing and at least 30-days prior to the next payment. If the cancellation in writing is not within 30-days, another payment will be removed from the members account.
- Cancellations after 6-months of an Active Policy, do not have a fee associated with cancellation.
- Cancellations prior to the 6-months of Active Contract are charged a $60 Cancellation Fee.
- If C&T Massage Therapy does not have an Active Credit Card on file for 2 membership payments payments, the members policy will terminate with $180 in fees due. 2-months of non-payment is considered a Breach of Contract.
- To ensure proper cancellation prior to a membership charge, please allow 30-days for the process to complete.