How do I Cancel a Membership?
C&T Massage Therapy LLC.'s policy for cancellation is as follows:
- A cancellation of a membership contract must be in writing as to let the business know to start the official cancellation paperwork.
- C&T Massage Therapy will receive the paperwork and fill out the Early Cancellation Form, CT50.
- After cancellation fees are calculated into Form CT50, the form is sent to headquarters to either charge the appropriate fees to the client, or issue an account credit and/or refund.
- The client should expect a letter stating that the policy was cancelled and the owed, credit, or refund amounts.
- Once C&T Massage Therapy LLC receives a cancellation notice, the members account will not be charged until all aspects of the process are closed.